Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Skateboard Photo Session

I finally had the chance to do some skateboard photos again. It's been a long time since I did this, as most of my pictures latley have been product shots.

I once again hooked up with Fredrik Salhus, which I've worked with quite a bit in the past. He is actually in 90% of the images in my Skateboard portfolio on my website: www.momentcorp.com

This time we went to the brand new skate hall in Bergen Norway. 


Setup for the image: Nikon D3, MF Fishey Nikkor 16mm f/2.8, 1/250sec f/11, SU-800 for triggering the flashes, 2 SB-800 as main light, one on a boom that can be seen in the background, the other one next to camera on a lightstand. One SB-600 which lights up the person in the background. (Click on the product names to read reviews of the items)


Setup: Nikon D3, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF @ 19mm 1/250sec f/8, Su-800, 2 SB-800 as main lights, one on a boom on top left corner, one SB-800 on the floor of the bowl next to me, and one SB-600 pointed to the bottom of the bowl from a lightstand. Image converted to BW with Nik Silver Efex Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment