Sunday, August 15, 2010

Latest updates


(This picture probably don't show whats wrong, but it's all I had from the MRI)

I'm finally little bit better now. The final verdict from the Dr' was like I stated before, stretched nerve behind the shoulder blade, plus a torn muscle in the shoulder. Unfortunately I live in No(r)way where they don't really prescribe you anything, unless you are already dead. Which is the reason for this taking as long as it has to heal. I've been in severe pain since the start of June. But it's improving a a bit now. Last time I had this problem I was in Canada, I was back and ready for action within a month. Dr's in north America knows what they are doing. Don't get sick in Norway.......

Hopefully I'll be back to writing more reviews and taking pictures soon. It's been two and a half month since I took my last picture! I'll get back to answering your emails as soon as this shoulder heals up! Sorry for all the delays guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment