Thursday, October 7, 2010

Review updates

It's been a "couple" of months now since my last review. My shoulder is still not back to normal, but I've decided to push out a couple of reviews. Unfortunately lens reviews still have to wait a while longer. I still have some shooting to be done with the 24mm AF and the 5.8cm before I feel that I can give a full review of these lenses. The 400mm AI-S has been put on the shelf for now. It's too painful to lift the Nikon D3 to my eyes, so anything much heavier is a no no. At least until my shoulder heals up.

Next review out will most likely  be the Drobo 4 bay, followed by Sekonic L-758DR light meeter.

On top of the 24mm AF Nikkor ,and the 5.8cm f/1.4, The following items are up for review as soon as I feel well enough to go out and shoot:
Nikon GP-1 GPS unit
Nikon MC-36
Nikon D7000 (sample pictures will be up as soon as I get the camera)
Nikon 24mm f/2.8 AI-S
Nikon 35mm f/1.8G DX
Nikon 50mm f/1.4 vs 50mm f/1,4G AF-S
Nikon 50mm f/1.8 vs 35mm f/1.8G DX and so on.

There isn`t any particular order to what will be reviewed first. But you can expect sample pictures from the D7000 to be published on a daily basis after I get to grips with the camera.

Nikon D3, Nikkor 35-70mm f/3.5 @ 1/250s f/5.6, outtake from the latest assignment

No comments:

Post a Comment